Kryptonite 2011-2020 Duramax, Lower Ball Joint (Stock Control Arm) – KR0232
This Lower Ball Joint is designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. This Ball joint has a durable Black Oxide Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. All of our ball joints and rod ends come pre-greased and ready to install with premium Chevron Ultra EP2 Grease.
2011-2020 GM HD Trucks 2500HD/3500
- Fits Right Or Left Lower Control Arm
- WEATHER-TECH Finish to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity.
- INTEGRI-BOOT Or Hugger Boot Achieves maximum sealing.
- Sealing lips at the ball stud and knuckle contact areas
- Internal enclosure to the ball joint through a high strength steel base
- PWR-TEK Design guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions
- EASYSNAP Locking spring steel clip for easy installation, secure locking, and extreme weather protection.
- High strength pre-applied fastener adhesive complies and exceeds IDI and DIN specifications.
- 1-KR0232 Lower Ball Joint
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn’t care. If you can break it, They will replace it
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer
WHAT OTHERS HAVE PURCHASED WITH THIS PRODUCT