Kryptonite 2011-2020 Duramax 2500/3500 HD, Ultimate Front End Package – ULTIMATE11
The Kryptonite Ultimate Front End Package is hands down the best steering upgrade you can do to your 2011+ Duramax. It replaces your OE components with overbuilt steering and suspension components that are guaranteed for life. If you can break them – Kryptonite will replace them. Whether you want something to replace your ageing factory components, revamping your tow truck, or need some front end components that can handle high HP boosted launches, Kryptonite Suspension is the answer.
The Ultimate Front End Kit includes every moving component of your steering. This kit is hands down the strongest option for any GM Heavy Duty Truck. Fully capable of handling high horsepower boosted launches, while also maintaining comfortable street drivability. Each piece of this system is part of the Kryptonite Death Grip parts group, the absolute strongest parts available.
Kryptonite has designed this steering kit after the Center Link on the H1 Military Hummer, this is a much stronger design when compared to what’s offered from the factory on all non-hummer GM HD trucks.
2011-2020 CHEVY/GMC 2500/3500 HD
- This package replaces your OE components with overbuilt steering and suspension components that are guaranteed for life
- All Tie Rod bodies & Center Links now come with Zinc plating under the black Powdercoat to decrease corrosion
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
- These do not work with Fabtech Lift Kits
- These kits will only work on trucks that keep the center link in the factory GM position.
- If your truck is already lifted, make sure the kit you have is a spindle style lift kit, not a control arm drop.
- If you are installing a Kryptonite Series center link on a levelled or lifted truck, you may need to install longer swaybar end links depending on how high the torsion bars have been adjusted.
- We recommend the Kryptonite HD Swaybar End Links.