Kryptonite 2001-2010 Duramax, Lower Bump Stops – KR1426
Over years of use, the bump stops on your truck will begin to fail due to the suspension contacting the stops under operation, once the bump stops begin to fail they will cause a harsh ride on large bumps due to the lower control arm contacting the mount of the bump stop witch can cause damage to the suspension. Kryptonite recommends replacing the bump stops once they begin to crack to prevent damage to the suspension components.
2001-2010 GM 1500HD, 2500HD & 3500 Trucks
- Prevent Damage to your suspension by replacing the cracked bump stops
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn’t care. If you can break it, they will replace it!
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer