Kryptonite 2001-2010 Duramax, Lower Ball Joint (Stock Control Arm) – KR6693
This Lower Ball Joint is designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. This fits your right or left Lower Control Arm. This Ball joint has a special WEATHER-TECH Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. The INTEGRI-BOOT or “Hugger” boot is an exclusive design that achieves maximum sealing by combining sealing lips at the ball stud and knuckle contact areas, with an internal enclosure to the ball joint through a high strength steel base. The PWR-TEK Design is a high tensile strength steel that guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions. The EASYSNAP Locking spring steel locking clip design combines easy snap-on installation, secure locking and extreme strength protection. Includes high strength pre-applied fastener adhesive which complies and exceeds IDI and DIN specifications.
2001-2010 2500/3500HD Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD & Hummer H2
- Fits Right Or Left Lower Control Arm
- WEATHER-TECH Finish to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity.
- INTEGRI-BOOT Or Hugger Boot Achieves maximum sealing.
- Sealing lips at the ball stud and knuckle contact areas
- Internal enclosure to the ball joint through a high strength steel base
- PWR-TEK Design guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions
- EASYSNAP Locking spring steel clip for easy installation, secure locking, and extreme weather protection.
- High strength pre-applied fastener adhesive complies and exceeds IDI and DIN specifications.
- 1 – KR6693 Lower Ball Joint
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn’t care. If you can break it, They will replace it
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer