Kryptonite 2001-2010 Duramax, Death Grip Idler Support – KR175
Engineered exclusively for the Extreme demands of the Heavy Duty GM Truck. Built with pride in the USA to work with stock or modified suspension. Using superior components and engineering, the Kryptonite Idler Support Bracket easily outperforms the competition.
The idler pivot assembly tends to wear out, bend, and even break under stress with as little as 35” tires. The idler pivot assembly is what the idler arm is mounted to, and pivots on. This Extreme Duty Idler Pivot assembly has tapered roller bearings, adding strength and durability, thus creating a solid pivot point for your steering components. This kit is highly recommended. Play in the idler pivot can cause major tie rod issues. If the idler pivot assembly has an issue, the idler arm is able to move uncontrollably. As this happens you will have drastic tie rod angle changes. In certain instances, a bent or failed part can cause a complete disaster to your front end. Some damages may include: idler arm rubbing the transmission oil cooler lines or motor mount, pitman arm, idler arm, and tie rod breakage. Most tie rod problems stem from worn or damaged pitman and idler arms or idler pivot assembly.
1999-2010 GM 2500/3500 HD Trucks Plus Many More
- Reduces Steering Play
- Improves Steering Control
- Cuts Down Driver Fatigue
- Provides For Safer Driving
- KRYPTONITE DEATH GRIP IDLER SUPPORT (Part # XD175)
- Installation Hardware and Instructions
- Optional Weld in Gusset
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn’t care. If you can break it, they will replace it!
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer