2001-2004 Chevrolet / GMC Billet Valve Covers Gloss Black HSP Diesel – 146-HSP-GB
Here at HSP, we believe in going fast and making big power. We also believe you should look good doing it! We are the world’s first in releasing a full billet upper valve cover for the LB7 Duramax. In our design, we were sure to include any necessary components. Including the fuel line support bracket, as well as, provisions to allow the factory fuel FICM location. Whether you are building a show truck, diesel swapping your classic car, or just restoring your LB7 Duramax, these will be sure to set you apart from the pack. 6061 T6 Aluminum is CNC Machined for a perfect fit, as well as a sleek look. You will be sure to grab the attention of any enthusiasts’ eyes that fall upon your motor.
- 22x M6x1.0x16mm Socket Cap Bolts
- 1x M8x60 Double End Black Stud
- 2x M8x50 Double End Black Stud
- 3x M8x40 Double End Black Stud
- 6x M8 – 1.25 Zinc Finish Steel Jam Nut
- 2x Aluminum Spacer (5/8 OD, .382 ID, 1-1/16 Long)
- 1x Aluminum Spacer (5/8 OD, .382 ID, 1-1/2 Long)
- 2x Aluminum Spacer (5/8 OD, .382 ID, 3/4 Long)
- 1x Aluminum Spacer (5/8 OD, .382 ID, 3/4 Long)
- 4x 3/8 Inch – 16 x 7/8 Inch Yellow Zinc Bolt
LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
How Do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the VIN number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.