2019 – 2021 Ford Ranger Ranger 2.5 Inch Leveling Kit Pacbrake – HP10346
Pacbrake Billet Aluminum Leveling Kit. Install Pacbrake’s lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level your truck’s stance.
The main reason the front is lower is trucks come like that from the factory so that they are relatively level when the rear end squats after being towed or loaded up. Over time, the additional weight reduces the height of the front suspension, causing it to sit much lower than the rear.
Pacbrake has a solution, by installing our lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level the vehicle’s stance.
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5 Inch
- Compatible with Ford Ranger 2019-2021
- Levels the stance of a vehicle by raising the front end a fixed amount.
- Increases both the ground and wheel well clearance to allow for installation of larger wheels.
- Designed with safety and ease of installation in mind, these kits require no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts
- CNC machined billet aluminum spacers
- Blue anodized finish
- Laser etched logo
- Class 10.9 hardware
- 32 Inch – (265/70R17)
- Will Not Fit Tremor Models