2003-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins MADS Smarty Junior Programmer Smarty SJ06
5.9L Dodge Cummins MADS Smarty Junior Programmer
The 5.9L Dodge Cummins MADS Smarty Junior Programmer is for your 2003-2007 Dodge. The horsepower settings have a modified “Torque management” (TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With “Safe” I mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 1 : 40 hp increase
- SW # 2 : 70 hp increase
- SW # 3 : 100 hp increase
Tested on stock trucks on a Dyno.
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock…
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings!
We checked the “baseline” ( the stock truck hp at the rear wheels )
twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above
declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number
Fast guide to Smarty-JR Features
- CaTCHER software’s inside
- Three different performance levels: 40 / 70 / 100 hp
- Improved fuel economy
- Optimized drivability
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the
competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes,
depending on the truck model
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds from 22,5″ to 44″
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint
- Manual High-Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates from internet
- Easy installation
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Now with the Power on Demand function!!!