Sinister Diesel 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke, Turbo Coolant Feed Line – SD-TURB-COOL-6.7P
The Sinister Diesel Turbo Coolant Feed Line addresses one of the most common failures of the cooling system in the 6.7L Powerstroke. The feed line that provides cooling to the turbocharger can often develop a leak. The Sinister Diesel’s Turbo Coolant Feed Line is constructed from braided stainless steel instead of a the OEM rigid feed line. The braided line is far more forgiving to vibrations and engine motion. It also utilizes a multi-ply silicone coolant hose instead of the OEM rubber section. For unsurpassed reliability, the Sinister Diesel Turbo Coolant Feed Line for the 6.7 Powerstroke is your go-to solution.
2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Stainless Steel Braided Coolant Line for vibration resistance
- Multi-ply Silicone Coolant Hose for superior durability
- Precision made, better than OEM fittings for a perfect fit
- (1) Braided Stainless Coolant Line
- (1) Multi-ply Silicone Coolant line
- (1) Turbo coolant fitting
- (2) Stainless Steel Hoseclamps
*Special Order. Please allow for additional shipping time.