Sinister Diesel 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke, Exhaust Headers (Heat Wrap) – SD-HDRS-6.0-W
Do you need durable horsepower-building exhaust headers for your Ford Power Super Duty F-Series or Ford Excursion? Install a set of these high-flow stainless tubular headers complete with heat wrap to reduce under-hood temperatures and increase exhaust flow!
These have added 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft of torque on a Powerstroke with a stock tune, and added as much as 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft of torque with a modified tune. SInister Diesel headers produce power in the low RPM power band, making these perfect for towing.
These tubular headers are made from durable stainless steel and are built to last. Headers include CNC stainless flanges and are precision TIG welded. Headers are tightly wrapped with a heat barrier wrap and include an EGT bung, welded on the driver side header. Pick one up for your Ford Power Stroke today! These wrapped exhaust headers are for a 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Super Duty or Excursion with a 6.0L Powerstroke engine.
Features and Benefits:
- 309 Stainless Steel Tubing For High Temperature Oxidation Resistance
- Mandrel Bent Tubes with TIG Welded CNC Precision Machined Flanges for Precision Fitment
- Heat Wrapped to Reduce Engine Bay Temperatures and Improve Power
- Back Purged Welds for Superior Stength
- 1 5/8″ Primaries to 2″ Collector
- Performance Notes – Up to 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft on stock tune and up to 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft with a modified tune
- (1) Set of Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers
- (1) Set of exhaust gaskets
- Steel mounting hardware for installation