BD Diesel – 2003-2004.5 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L – Uppipes Kit W/EGR Connector – 1043917
Replaces the factory exhaust up-pipes (exhaust manifold to the turbo) which are prone to leakage due to deterioration. BD up-pipes are designed to minimize restriction to the turbo utilizing internally shielded expansion bellows. The turbo Y-adapter is made from high-silicon ductile iron. The BD up-pipes are a durable, longer-life replacement for this common PowerStroke problem and are perfect as an upgrade while performing other engine or transmission repairs.
- Fully EGR compatible – Meets emission requirements
- Ductile cast iron Y-pipe design is a perfect fit and eliminates leaks and weld failures
- Larger diameter 304 stainless steel uppipes includes internally shielded stainless steel expansion bellows
- V-band connections provide a flexible, easy aligning tight fit
- Stainless steel uppipe clamps included
- Maximizes your turbo response time and eliminates exhaust leaks
- Fully divided Y-pipe optimizes turbo spool
- Smoother internal Y-pipe geometry than competitors up-pipe designs
- 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- 24,000 Miles
- UpPipes installation on 2003-2004.5 years requires the removal of OEM heat shield. Order 5C3Z-9F460-A heat shield from local Ford dealer for owners whom wish to have one reinstalled.