Sinister Diesel 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke, Hot Side Charge Pipe – SD-INTRPIPE-6.0-HOT
Sinister Diesel Intercooler Charge Pipes for Ford Trucks
The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Intercooler Charge Pipe for the Powerstroke 6.0L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the turbocharger to your intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel’s 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully back-purge TIG welded and finished in polished powdercoated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- The Hot-side charge pipe does NOT fit with trucks that have the dual alternator option
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3″ Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
*Special Order. Please allow for additional shipping time.
Please Click Below for Installation Instructions