Rough Country 1999-2004 F-250/350 4WD, N3 Steering Stabilizer – RCS 8730930
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain bump steering and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components and are highly recommended for vehicles running aftermarket tires. The durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-bodied cylinder dwarfs factory equipment, ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails. Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizer kit is easy to install, with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be installed in a home garage with common tools.
This replacement stabilizer fits in place of the stock steering shock.
1999-2004 4WD Ford F-250/350 Super Duty
- ONLY fits models equipped with a factory steering stabilizer.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Mounts in factory stabilizer location
*SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow for additional shipping time.