2001-2016 Chev High Flow Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes PPE-116111000
PPEs Manifolds and Up-Pipes are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics.
The Up-Pipe bellows are internally-sleeved, made from aircraft-grade 304 stainless steel and designed with an increased inner diameter for higher flow. The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and accelerate turbo spool-up while increasing power, fuel economy and maintaining reliability.
Kit comes complete with two PPE Manifolds, two PPE Up-Pipes, a PPE Down Pipe Support Bracket, PPE 304 Stainless Steel Manifold Gaskets and Up-Pipe Gaskets.
- High Flow Exhaust Manifolds and Up-Pipes Kit
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8 inch NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Kit includes driver and passenger Manifolds, Manifold bolts, Up-Pipes, gaskets and down pipe support bracket
- 50 States Emissions Legal (E.O. D-701-19)
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax Engines (116111000)
- Ceramic-Coated Option (116111020)
- LML model requires modification on upper control arm bushing heat shield
- Up-Pipe configuration may vary depending on your model