2003-2005 Cummins 5.9L iDash 1.8 DataMonster Upgrade Kit for PowerPDA/iDash with Banks Tuner Banks Power – Banks 61473
Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster is the smallest, most powerful plug-n-play OBD-II monitor, control interface and data logger on the market. It now seamlessly integrates with the Banks Six-Gun/EconoMind Tuner and/or SpeedBrake. Owners ofÂ BanksBus I systems can easily add or upgrade to an iDash DataMonster by using the supplied easy-install kit.
With its easy to read 2- to 8-gauge user selectable LCD display, the iDash 1.8 reads a multitude of engine parameters as well as internal data directly from the Banks tuner or SpeedBrake. It also opens a whole new world of Banks exclusive calculated parameters not available on any other device. It quickly controls the tuner power level and can be used to easily set the SpeedBrake mode and vehicle deceleration speed. Set custom low and high alerts for any engine parameter. Monitor max and min values for a user selectable list of parameters. Read and clear trouble codes on-the-fly. Customize the navigation button and LCD display colors, brightness, and even the rate at which they dim at night.
The DataMonster data-logs up to 100 user selectable parameters at a rate of up to 20 samples per second. With the included MicroSD card, owners can log over a months’ worth of continuous data. Data can be played back right on the iDash or transferred to a computer for deeper analysis.
Daisy chain 4 iDash gauges and view up to 32 parameters simultaneously. Add Banks sensor modules such as the 4-channel analog module, 4-channel thermocouple module, and AirMouse Ambient Air Density Module for nearly infinite vehicle and weather analysis.
iDash DataMonster Features:
- Log up to 100 parameters simultaneously Â
- Record at 5, 10 or 20 samples per second
- Set flags during important events
- Play back data logs on the iDash, in real-time or skip around
- Export data to a computer via MicroSD card
- Includes 4GB MicroSD card
- Read pressures, temps, performance, and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values per gauge
- Read up to 80 OBD-II Mode 01 values
- View Data your dashboard does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes exclusive density parameters
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift and RPM Light
- Read and clear trouble codes
- Connect up to 4 iDash 1.8 gauges
- Vibrant TFT LCD display readable in bright sunlight
- User-selectable auto-dimming feature
- Completely customizable
- Fits standard 2-1/16 inch (52mm) gauge mounts
- Easy installation
- Expand functionality with Banks sensor modules
iDashÂ 1.8Â DataMonster for use with BanksÂ Six-Gun/EconoMind Tuner and/or SpeedBrake.