Sinister Diesel 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12-Valve / 24-Valve – Cold Air Intake – SD-5.9CAI94-02-20
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Quicken your truck’s turbo spool-up and throttle response with this 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve cold air intake from Sinister Diesel. It’s been designed, engineered, and fabricated all in-house, so you’re getting a high-quality part for your 1994-1998 Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve turbo diesel engine. Feel a huge difference whether you’re driving in town, towing a big load, or racing on a track.
Sinister Diesel only uses a precision CNC mandrel bent aluminum tube for the intake, ensuring smooth flow of air. Silicone couplings combine with the Signature Sinister Blue powder coat for an attractive and durable solution. You also enjoy a cleanable cotton element air filter, so buying new filters is a thing of the past. Installation is simple and all mounting hardware comes included.
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- 1 Year Warranty
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware