Cognito 2011-2019 GM 2500/3500 HD, 7″/9″ Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Suspension Lift Kit for Stabilitrak – 110-K0532
Cognito 7″/9″ Front Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 4WD trucks (StabiliTrak).
This kit drops the front differential a full 7″, and when set to the 7″ height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod and CV axle angles. When adjusted to the 9″ height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods and CV axles. This kit is a “non-torsion bar drop” design which keeps the torsion bars in their original location rather than hanging down under the chassis. Front track width is increased by 1.2″ per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped).
We’ve incorporated a front skid plate to protect the front differential, which also ties the included Cognito front and rear cross members together for added rigidity. This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit–a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems. Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating.
Note: Extended stainless steel braided brake lines (stabilitrak) are required and included. This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 4WD trucks (StabiliTrak)
- True 7″ lift, front differential dropped 7″ for stock CV axle and tie rod angles when set to 7″
- Powder coated semi gloss black
- Made in the USA
- All bracketry & mounting hardware
- Fabricated spindles
- Heavy duty sway bar end link kit
- Pitman & idler arm support kit
- Installation Time (hours): 7
- Specialty Tools Needed: Vehicle hoist, standard mechanics tools, reciprocating saw
- Stainless steel braided brake lines for a stabilitrak equipped vehicle, front & rear
- Stock tie rod angles