2011-2019 GM 2500/3500 HD, Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Rear Shock (for 1.5″-4″ Rear Lift Height) – 210-90207
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP single rear shock for 1.5″ to 4″ rear lift height for 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks, 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 1500HD and 2500HD 2WD/4WD trucks and 2001-2013 Chevy and GMC 2WD/4WD 2500 SUVs.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- For 1.5″ to 4″ rear lift height for 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks
- 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 1500HD
- 2500HD 2WD/4WD trucks
- 2001-2013 Chevy and GMC 2WD/4WD 2500 SUVs
- 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum body will resist rust over time
- Body plating is clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits