2001-present GM 2500/3500 PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover – Raw PPE-138051000
Help keep your 2011-Present GMs front differential running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE. With the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, >PPEs differential covers offer fluid cooling capabilities not often matched. This pan also holds an extra three-quarter quart of fluid, offering a bit of added stamina on those long hauls.
To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the bearings.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rear Differential Cover – Raw (138051000)
- Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Stainless steel Allen head fasteners
- Raw finish provides optimum heat transfer.
- Sold As A Kit
- Zinc-plated mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
- 3/8 inch O-ring sealed drain plug
- 1 inch stainless steel Neodymium Magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
- CMP-4000 high performance gasket
- 2 tapped ports 1/8 and 1/4 inch temperature probes
- 2001-Present GM 2500HD/3500HD trucks with 14 bolt 11.5 inch rear axle
- 2003-2013 Dodge 2500HD/3500HD trucks with 14 bolt 11.5 inch rear axle
- 2014-2016 Dodge 2500HD/3500HD trucks with leaf springs (will not fit trucks with coil springs)
- Available in 3 finishes: Raw (138051000) – Brushed (138051010) – Black (138051020)