2011-2019 GM 2500/3500 HD, Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Rear Shock (4.5″ – 9″ Rear Lift Height) – 210-90209
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP single rear shock.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- For 4.5″ to 9″ rear lift height
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks
- 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 1500HD / 2500 / 2500HD / 3500 / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks
- 2001-2013 Chevy and GMC 2WD/4WD 2500 SUVs
- 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum body will resist rust over time
- Body plating is clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits