Pyrometer (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Gauge PPE 517010000
Keeping your diesel engine within proper exhaust gas temperature (EGT) parameters is vitally important to ensuring the proper operation, reliability and longevity of your vehicle.
>PPEs Pyrometer Gauge quickly shows just how hot your truck really is, allowing you to utilize all those upgrades while keeping your engine safe and out of the danger zone. This information also aids in programming fuel delivery so you can get the most power out of your diesel without damaging it in the process.
The easy to read white numbers on the black background highlight the OEM style red pointer. The full-sweep design measures temperatures from 0 to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. When used correctly, >PPEs Gauges will help extend the life of your drivetrain.
- Pyrometer With Extension Harness and Probe (517010000)
- White numbers on black face with OEM style red needle
- Black bezel
- Dimmable white LED illumination
- Full-sweep design measures from 0 to 2,000 degrees
- Includes EGT extension harness and EGT probe
- Sold As A Kit
- Suitable for all makes and models, stock or modified