PPE 2001-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax Heavy-Duty Transfer Case Pump Housing Upgrade Kit (Pump Rub Kit) – PPE 129001000
PPE leads with performance upgrades, and now announces a lower price on protecting the tail shaft housing on selected GM vehicles.
Cure the dreaded pump rub with >PPEs Transfer Case Pump Upgrade Kit.
Pump rub occurs when the four positioning tabs holding the pump in place wear over time. This causes the oil pump to come into contact with the housing itself. The result is a hole worn in the cover, causing fluid to leak and the probability of damaging the transfer case. This simple kit eliminates this problem.
>PPEs kit contains a gasket, thread locker, and a machined aluminum pump cover. The main benefit of using this kit is a more secure method of supporting the pump and better distributing the load, to eliminate the dreaded pump rub.
- Heavy Duty Transfer Case Pump Housing (129001000)
- Eliminate the dreaded Pump Rub
- Protects tail shaft
- More secure method of supporting the pump
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax
- 1998-2007: Silverado/Sierra 1500/1500HD, 2500/2500HD, 3500/3500HD
- Transfer cases: NP246, NP261HD, NP263HD, NP261XHD, NP263XHD
- 1998-2003: Blazer/Jimmy NP236
- 1998-2007: Suburban/Yukon 1500, 2500, NP246
- 1999-2005: Astro/Safari NP136W
- 1999-2007: Escalade NP246, NP149
- 2002-2007: Avalanche 1500, 2500, NP246, NP261, NP263, NP263HD