PPE Dual Fueler Installation Kit without pump – GM 6.6L Duramax 2004.5-2005 LLY – PPE 113065000
Bolt this kit on and your engine computer will automatically recognize both pumps and continue to deliver the precise amount of fuel your engine computer is requesting. Our PPE belt-driven Bosch CP3 fuel pump kit works in conjunction with the stock fuel system and is controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module.
Adding our kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the stock CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required. In the event of one pump failing the electronic controller will automatically switch all fuel delivery responsibilities to the remaining operational pump. This kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the engine ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume as needed to maintain ECU requested fuel pressure.
For racing applications, this kit provides fuel flow to maintain fuel pressure to 26,000+ psi that is essential for highly modified race engines that are seeking to produce high horsepower.
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for bolt-on installation
- New BOSCH Duramax LBZ/LMM CP3 pump assembly with heavy-duty mounting hardware
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 6 V-grooves/ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve
- Includes your choice of updated 816 or 7Y-Spoke style pulley
2004.5-2005 LLY Duramax