BD Diesel 2001-2004 Chevy Duramax LB7 – Tag Spec VIDR/VICU – Screamer Turbo – 1045837
A drop-in, stock-appearing turbo for the Duramax LB7 which utilizes modern-day turbo technology. New compressor and turbine wheels have been designed to give you increased airflow without compromising on low end response. Every turbo has been balanced on a high speed VSR turbo balancer in order to safely increase your boost to 32psi. With supporting modifications, the LB7 Screamer is capable of up to 630hp and works with any “box” tuner.
- 63mm Billet compressor wheel
- Can support modifications up to 630HP
- Comparing the same tune, same boost, same truck – increase 10hp, lower EGT by 30F and decrease drive by 4.5psi
- More boost, lower drive pressure and decreases peak EGT’s
- New technology 64mm “mixed flow” larger turbine wheel increases turbine flow and efficiency
- VSR high speed balanced
- Perfect for any truck with HP levels above stock (towing, street & race use)
- Turbo is preset to ~32psi boost (BD Wastegate Canister)
- Max Effort – Highest tune available to achieve the maximum turbo output
- No Core Charge!
- Does not replace VIDQ spec turbo for California applications
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles