Sinister Diesel 2001-2007 Duramax, 250 Amp OEM High Output Alternator – SD-ALT-6.6-01-250
Sinister Diesel 250 Amp OEM alternators are trusted by many Diesel repair shops and stores to be the “fix all solution” for the GM Duramax 6.6L alternator failures which may cause electronics failures due to low voltage from the lack of alternator power that comes from the factory. Sinister Diesel’s proudly uses brand new OEM alternator components such as the Stator, Rotor, Rectifier and Regulator to give our customers piece of mind to match our standard of quality. Our alternator will be a direct fitment without any modifications needed. We can proudly stand behind all of our alternators with a 1-year warranty.
2001-2007 GM Duramax 6.6L
- This alternator has a 4-pin plug. Please check your alternator and make sure it also uses this plug
- This will not work with the classic
- Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Powder Coated in Sinister Blue
- Upgraded High Output Regulator
- Upgraded High Temperature Bearings
- High Output 250 Amp Alternator
Because this product exceeds OEM specifications, you must include a *High Amp Wiring Kit* (SKU: CB-ALT-WIRE) at the time of purchase to maintain the Alternator warranty and prevent damaging the under-sized OEM wiring.
*Special Order. Please allow for additional shipping time.