Sinister Diesel 2001-2004 Duramax, Cold Air Intake – SD-CAI-LB7
The more air you can get to your truck’s engine the better and more efficiently it runs, and factory air intakes just can’t stand up to the Sinister Diesel 2001-04 Duramax 6.6L cold air intake in this regard. This cold air intake kit significantly improves throttle response and turbo spool up, and it’s great for daily driving, towing and even racing applications!
If you’re looking to get more performance and fuel economy from your 6.6L Duramax LB7 V-8, then the Sinister Diesel 2001-04 Duramax 6.6L cold air intake is the way to go. The aluminum tubing features CNC mandrel bending for smooth airflow and excellent durability, and it also comes with long-lasting reusable cotton filter media that is oversized to maximize airflow. This tubing is polished and powder coated in the signature Sinister Blue helping to combat corrosion and adding a great look under the hood.
The 2001-04 Duramax 6.6L cold air intake has been designed, engineered and fabricated by Sinister Diesel ensuring the highest level of performance and quality, and these kits come with all mounting hardware required for the installation as well as silicone couplers designed for maximum durability. This kit has been developed for easy, drop-in installation with basic hand tools and minimum experience.
Give a real boost to your truck’s performance and save on fuel using this Sinister Diesel 2001-04 Duramax 6.6L cold air intake!
2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax 6.6L LB7
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
*Special Order. Please allow for additional shipping time.