Banks 2007-2018 6.7L Cummins Monster-Ram Intake System 4-inch (red powdercoat) with Fuel Line – 42790-PC
Flows 1008 cfm, a 133% increase over stock
4-inch CNC machined inlet. Four 1/8-inch NPT ports designed for optimal atomization of water-methanol or NOS. Accommodates stock mounting points. Optimizes air pressure and distribution into the intake manifold. Includes proprietary #1 fuel line, 4 to 3.5-inch hump hose, and all necessary hardware. Not emissions compliant.
Puts inlet hose joint at the stock location. This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECM program available from others.
Monster-Ram improves airflow from the intercooler. Flows 1008 cfm (77.01 lbs/min) compared to Stock’s measly 432 cfm (33.00 lbs/min). Raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. Result: a more responsive, power efficient engine. Up to four 1/8 inch NPT ports for flexibility! The top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass while preventing wall wetting. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness, and dipstick tube.
At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance, and efficiency are the ultimate goals, but to make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key.
Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it. Utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno, and finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road, Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance, and acceleration gratification. The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks’ larger, streamlined cast-metal Monster-Ram.
It’s the perfect upgrade whether you’re just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built race machine. And with up to four ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky’s the limit for performance expandability. Monster-Ram is CNC-ported as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Grid Heater Delete spacer.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock over 133%
- 4-inch CNC machined inlet
- Four 1/8-inch NPT ports (Top ports targeted for optimal atomization of Straight-Shot water-methanol)
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution going into the intake manifold
- Custom fuel line accommodates proper airflow
- Includes fuel line, 4 to 3.5-inch hump hose, and all necessary hardware
- Natural bare finish
Emissions Compliant: Race Only
Monster-Ram 6.7L Power Difference
- The stock horn has quite a boost loss at the same flow, so now with a better flowing horn virtually all the boost produced by the turbos can get to the valves
- Will not work with stock boost tube
- Part of the Banks Racing line
- Does not accommodate emissions equipment
- This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECM program available from others
- Add the Billet Heater Delete Kit for optimal power (6.7L 1st Gen use P/N 42712) (6.7L 2nd Gen use P/N 42714)
Requires Banks Boost Tube Upgrade or custom boost tube
Cummins 6.7L ISB early 1st Gen
– Driver & Passenger tubes – 25990 Boost Tube kit
– Driver side only – 25991 Boost Tube kit
Cummins 6.7L ISB late 1st Gen
– Driver & Passenger tubes – 25998 Boost Tube kit
– Driver side only – 25997 Boost Tube kit
Cummins 6.7L ISB 2nd Gen
– Driver & Passenger tubes – 25992 Boost Tube kit
– Driver Side only – 25994 Boost Tube kit