Sinister Diesel Reman Injector Drive Module (IDM) for 1994-1998 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L – SD-IDM-7.3-94
Sinister Diesel is pleased to announce the release of re-manufactured Injector Driver Modules for the Ford 7.3L Power Stroke diesel.
The IDM works in conjunction with the vehicle’s on-board computer. It is responsible for developing the high-voltage signals necessary to actuate the Hydraulic Electronic Unit Injectors (HEUI) utilized by the Power Stroke engine. The module is susceptible to failure due to water intrusion and internal component failure. Each module is completely disassembled and all electronic components are tested. Faulty components are replaced, the case cover is replaced and the enclosure is modified and updated to prevent water intrusion, a common failure mode. All units are 100% tested prior to shipment.
1994-1998 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Fully Disassembled and Tested
- Remanufactured with NEW Components that meet or exceed OEM Standards
- Case Cover is replaced and the enclosure is modified and updated to prevent water intrusion
- 100% Tested prior to Shipping
- Cost effective option to new OEM IDM
- 2 Year/24,000 Mile Warranty
- (1) Sinister Diesel Remanufactured IDM for 7.3L
REQUIRES $175.00 CAD REFUNDABLE CORE DEPOSIT
*Special Order. Please allow for additional shipping time.