Sinister Diesel 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke, Charge Pipe Kit – SD-INTRPIPE-7.3-KIT
Maximize the performance and efficiency of your 1999.5 through 2003 Ford 7.3L PowerStroke V-8 by replacing the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your engine with the 7.3L Powerstroke charge pipe kit. This upgraded 3″ cold side charge pipe is larger in diameter than the stock pipe, and it has smooth mandrel bends to increase airflow velocity for improved power and lower EGTs.
The 7.3L Powerstroke charge pipe kit is also more durable than the OEM pipe being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel’s 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400 psi. The intercooler pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder-coated Sinister Blue for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance. Four stainless steel spring boot clamps are also included with this kit to provide a long-lasting, reliable seal.
1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3″ Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (6) Silicone Boots
- (12) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps