Rough Country 2015-2016 F-250 4WD, 6″ 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit w/ V2 Shocks (Overload Spring Models) – RCS 58970
Gain greater travel and improved handling while adding ground clearance and aggressive style with Rough Country s 4-Link F-250 Lift Kit.
This innovative kit allows you to replace your factory arms with a 4-Link setup, using Rough Country s durable, fixed upper arms and adjustable lower control arms. A set of radius arm drop brackets maintain proper geometry and allow for proper caster setting, which is crucial to maintain factory handling.
This kit includes a set of lifted coil springs, radius arm drop-brackets, and ultra-durable, fabricated Anti-wrap rear blocks that prevent binding and axle wrap. This kit also includes stainless steel extended brake lines and brake line brackets to ensure you have everything you need to install your lift. Best of all, this kit features Rough Country s Nitrogen-Charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers for the ultimate balance in off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. Includes Rough Country s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
2015-2016:4WD:Ford:F-250 Super Duty
- Does NOT fit F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- New fabricated lift block replaces the factory equipped lift block.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
*SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow for additional shipping time.