Rough Country 2011-2014 F-250 4WD, 6″ Radius Arm Suspension Lift Kit w/ V2 Shocks (Overload Spring Models) – RCS 54070
Compliment your 11-14 Ford F-250’s aggressive, good looks with Rough Country’s 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit. Rough Country’s 6-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250’s impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it’s needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality.
When changing a vehicle’s suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country’s new 6-inch Radius Arm Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. At 27lbs each, these beefy, upgraded Radius Arms dwarf stock equipment while and feature durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N2.0 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use – perfect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets.
This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country’s 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
2011-2014:4WD:Ford:F-250 Super Duty
- Does NOT F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes heavy-duty radius arms equipped with durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
- New radius arms help maintain factory angles.
- Includes adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment
- Includes application valved V2 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
Included in Front:
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arms
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation bracket
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
Included in Rear:
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line bracket
*SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow for additional shipping time.