Rough Country 2008-2016 F-250/350 4WD, Steering Stabalizer – RCS 8736430
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain bump steering and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components and are highly recommended for vehicles running aftermarket tires. The durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-bodied cylinder dwarfs factory equipment, ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails. Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizer kit is easy to install, with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be installed in a home garage with common tools.
2008-2016:4WD:Ford:F-250/350 Super Duty
- ONLY fits models equipped with 0 – 8-inches of suspension lift
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Install Time: 1 hours
*SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow for additional shipping time.