Rough Country 2008-2010 F-250/350 4WD, 4.5″ Suspension Lift Kit w/ V2 Shocks – RCS 47870
This suspension features luxury ride coil springs matching OE coils rates that are specifically designed for diesel motors.A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle and matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm while the radius arm drop brackets maintain the Super Duty’s O. E.caster angles.A steering stabilizer relocation bracket maintains proper steering control but a RC problem solver single unit is recommended with larger tires and a RC dual stabilizer is required when running 37in tires.
2008-2010:4WD:Ford:F-250 Super Duty
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- V-10 gas engine models will require exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
- If vehicle is equipped with rear overload leafs, they will need to be removed.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
* SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow for additional shipping time.