2010-2012 6.7L Cummins, Aurora 4000 Turbo System ATS – 2029402356
Aurora 4000 Turbo System – 2010-2012 ONLY RAM 6.7L Cummins. System is a T3 flange, Will NOT work with factory Holset style flange must be sold with our exhaust manifold!
The Aurora 4000 is an upgraded turbo charger that is great for added performance on your 2010-2012 RAM 6.7L Cummins. The 63mm inducer compressor wheel on the turbo is a significant jump in performance over the stock charger. This turbo has the capability to reach 600hp with supporting fuel modifications and higher tuning levels with the ability to run 40 and up psi. The increased air volume will utilize all fuel injected into the cylinder creating a more complete and efficient combustion event.
This will result in lower EGTs, high horsepower capabilities, and a more efficient/powerful torque curve. The billet compressor wheel is one of the strongest on the market, and has the ability to run higher pressure ratios without fin deflection or fatigue. It is also capable of being spun harder and faster and keep its form even after thousands of heat cycles.
2010-2012 RAM 6.7L Cummins
- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Make: Dodge Diesel
- Models: 2500/3500
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Liter: 6.7 Liter
- Aurora 4000 Turbo System 2010-2012 RAM 6.7L Cummins
- Ability to support 600hp
- More efficient and useful torque curve
- Great all around performance
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Safe for stock motor and components with proper tuning
- Lower EGTs under most applications
- Reduces turbo bark due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Great spool time and low-end torque
- 150-200 degree drop in EGTs
- 1190cfm flow rate
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Series: Aurora 4000
- Sold As: Kit
Note: System is a T3 flange, Will not work with factory Holset style flange must be sold with our exhaust manifold.
*Special order. Please allow for additional shipping time.