Rough Country 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, 1.5″ Leveling Kit – RCS 337
Breathe new life into your 94-02 Dodge 2500 with Rough Country’s 1.5-inch Leveling kit. This easy to install leveling kit helps reclaim lost height from sagging factory springs, while improving the overall look of the vehicle. Stock Dodge 2500’s sit higher in the rear than the front, and this unsightly nose-down look is usually corrected with our 2.5-inch leveling kit that raises the front to be equal height with the rear. Many Dodge 2500’s in the 94-02 year range, however, have seen their fair share of farm work and towing in the 20+ years of its life, and as a result the rear-end springs usually sag a bit. When the stock rear springs sag in this way, 2.5-inch of front lift can become too much and cause the front-end to sit higher than the rear. Rough Country’s 1.5-inch lift is the sweet spot for bringing a level look to any well-used Dodge 2500.Featuring a set of front coil spacers and factory shock-relocation brackets, this kit offers enough clearance to run up to 33-by-12.50 tires. Regain even more ride quality and upgrade to Rough Country’s front, Nitrogen-charged N2.0 shock absorbers for an impressive blend of off-road vibration dampening and smooth highway ride! Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Dodge: 94-02 Ram 2500 4WD
- Wheel Backspacing (Inches): Factory
- Works with all engine models
- Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Levels the front with the rear of the truck
- Offers perfect front lift height for older trucks with rear spring sag
- Install Time(Hours): 3-4
- Coil spring spacers, shock relocation brackets, and hardware
* SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow for additional shipping time.