Sinister Diesel 2004.5-2005 Duramax, Hot Side Charge Pipe – SD-INTRPIPE-LLY-HOT
The Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe Kit for the Duramax LMM 6.6L includes the intercooler pipe that connects the turbocharger compressor to the intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe Kit is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel’s 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are TIG welded and finished in polished powder-coated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
2004.5-2005 GM Duramax 6.6L LLY
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3″ Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
*Special Order. Please allow for additional shipping time.