Merchant Automotive 2001-2005 Chev/GMC Transmission Cooler Line Repair Kit -10206
Replace leaking coolant lines on your 2001 to 2005 Allison Transmission with this repair kit featuring high grade fittings and hose!
Features and Benefits
- High Grade Fittings
- Heavy-Duty D.O.T. Approved Hydraulic Hoses
- Withstands Nearly 2000 PSI of Pressure
- Hoses are Sized to Fit
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed Strict Quality Requirements
- Designed to Deliver Trouble-free, Consistent Performance
- PARKER 5/8 AIR BRAKE HOSE #201-10
- FITTING 5/8 TUBE -10 HOSE #1T126-10-10
A common area for leaks to occur in an Allison Transmission is at the factory crimp on the OEM installed coolant lines. This is more common in cold weather as the rubber hose on the line shrinks and allows leaks around the factory crimp.
To fix this area of concern we have created replacement lines that feature high grade fittings. We also upgraded the lines with heavy-duty D.O.T. approved hydraulic hoses which are able to withstand pressures of nearly 2000 PSI. Properly sized and ready to install, this kit is a permanent solution to a growing problem.
NOTE: In order to install, cut the factory line a half inch from the factory crimp.