2013-2016 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML Boost Tube Upgrade Kit Banks Power (Red) – Banks 25993
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 105 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, our tubes are mandrel bent for constant diameter. This increases performance by allowing quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower.
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 or 4 inch Monster Ram for the most power
- Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Gray powder-coated
Larger Diameter (Hot Side):
- Banks: 3.5 inch (105 percent greater flow area)
- Stock: 2.5 inch
Larger Diameter (Cold Side):
- Banks: 3.5 inch (14 percent greater flow area)
- Stock: 3.38 inch
Banks has up to 105 percent greater flow area than stock.
Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
This kit is designed to work with the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).