1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L BladeRunner Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifold; AFE 46-40032
• Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 50%, improving performance and throttle response.
• Cast ductile iron manifold as excellent stock replacement at competitive value.
• The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking
• The machined ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow.
• Dual 1/8″ NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) are supplied for Gauges or testing equipment.
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
All hardware included for a hassle-free installation.Gaskets not included